A course for foreigners who have business ideas
or are running a business in Iceland
• Laws and regulations for business in Iceland
• Service quality
• Business planning
• To present a business idea
Participants will learn to use their knowledge and potential and run a business in Iceland.
Participants will get tutorials in the course, personal guidance, advice and information regarding their business or business idea.
Lessons are in Icelandic. Participants need to understand spoken Icelandic well.
Participants can choose between delivering written tasks in English or Icelandic.
• The course starts 4th of September and finishes 20th of November
• Lessons every Friday at 13.00 - 17.00
• Located at Innovation Centre Iceland, Keldnaholt, 112 Reykjavik
• Participation is limited to 12 individuals
See further information in the following pdf-file