Available jobs in Europe
Fed fitter/high-voltage fitter
Start your job search today and apply for a job! Contact StaffUp/Rett Bemanning on of our 40 locally managed and owned offices in Norway and Sweden.
We are applying for customer 4-5 Fed fitter/high-voltage fitter.
FED fitter to support leader, project manager and bas the implementation of the daily work in the same work with other dedicated engineers.
They should be helped to share the professional responsibility for, the execution, the necessary documentation to meet requirements for the current execution of quality and Deadline. Contribute to optimize the execution of missions.
Safety will be a common focus.
- Contribute to the implementation of contracts in accordance with the orders. Air Lines, kiosk and cable work for high and low voltage
- Contribute to the completion of the documentation required for each project.
- Responsible for using appropriate and current materials in each project.
- Responsible for the applicable rules and regulations are used in the designs of projects.
- Contribute to motivation and follow-up of the manager's requirements.
- Contribute to effective accomplishment of missions.
- Good cooperative properties.
- Independent and energetic.
- Must be able to work effectively and purposefully.
- Systematic and structured.
- Enterprising and innovative.
- Willingness for flexibility
- Ability to apply and implement new efficient solutions.
- Target and result oriented.
- Ability to motivate and inspire their employees.
- Be willing to be trained, in such project in accordance with the orders, training in product sheets in the execution of the College model.
- Be willing to receive training and use of computer tools
- Various working
- Position Fraction: 100%
Craft certificate Gr. A, B or energy fitter
- Experience in assembly work on high-and low voltage. Air and cable work
- Knowledge of material
- Good knowledge of and experience in project work.
We will be able to help you with accommodation and salary will be 180 NOK in hour.
Send us a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about the positions ask for Ronny Køhler tlf. 00 47 98221527